Submission Important Dates
(4 page) Full paper submission
10th Nov 2014
Review feedback to authors
30th Dec 2014
|Full paper final submission||
12th Jan 2015
Review and final decisions will be available on the conference submission website starting from the 30th December 2014.
Step by Step Guide
1. Go to the conference submission website
2. To submit a paper follow the Submit Paper link
• fill in the form, ensuring all required information is present and correct
• make sure you remember your password. Each paper is given a paper id and password, which allows all authors to update the submission information or re-upload the paper
• the submitted paper must be in PDF format
• make sure you follow the template of the sample paper which can be downloaded by clicking on the link below
• four pages are expected for the paper to be accepted
• submit the paper by 10th November 2014 deadline
3. If required, update the submission information, like author details, by following the Edit Submission link
4. If required, for example after review, you can re-upload the paper, using the Re-Upload Paper link
5. If your paper is accepted with revisions, re-upload the revised paper as above, as a PDF file, by 12th January 2015
6. Submit the final version of the
paper and send the copyright
form by 12th
Note: All authors will be asked to review papers and will be automatically entered into the reviewer pool for the conference. We will send further reviewer guidelines.
Download Full Paper Format .....UPDATED
Travel funds for the U.S. institutions' graduate students
Application deadline: 19th December 2014.
More details and application form are available at Graduate Student Travel Funds page.